1) Our service company was founded with the aim of helping foreign visitors to obtain a permit to enter the Australian territory. Our agents will assist you in the process of applying for the ETA Online Visa for Australia or the Australian eVisitor ETA.
2) After filling the form on our website, the authorization request will be forwarded immediately. The ETA request must be approved by the Australian Government, which in most cases replies within 24 hours. Despite this, there may be delays due to incomplete or incorrect data or due to problems of electronic transmission that our staff will try to solve even by contacting you via email.
Once the Visa is received, our operators will send you via email a PDF file containing the authorization code for entry into the Australian territory. Estimated times are 24-48 hours. In rare cases, the Australian Government grants authorization to enter its territory over a period of 7 working days.
Warning: ETA is linked to the passport provided during the request.
If you proceed with the ETA request, you confirm that you understand and accept these Terms and Conditions.
3) Entry permits (ETA) are valid for 1 year or until the passport expires, if earlier. During the validity period, you can travel several times to Australia without having to request another entry visa.
4) Before making the payment to receive ETA/eVisitor, you have the opportunity to verify the correctness of the data entered and make the necessary corrections. In case of errors, it is important to correct the information before proceeding with the request. After confirming the details, you will be asked to enter your credit card or PayPal details to pay for the service.
This information will be entered directly on the secure site of the bank and will not be stored in any way by australia-visa.org.uk.
5) The total cost of the service is € 39.00 for each visa application. The amount includes our commission for the paperwork and government taxes requested by the Australian Government of AUS $ 20.
6) Refund is guaranteed only if the visa application is refused by the Australian Government. In the event that the customer changes his mind and the request for entry to the Australian Government has not yet been forwarded, a commission equal to AUS $ 20 will be due, at the exchange rate of the moment, for each transaction. Once the request form has been filled in and the requested amount has been paid, the client authorizes australia-visa.org.uk to immediately proceed with the request for the document.
With the use of our services, the customer agrees not to take legal action against the visa-australia-eta.co.uk website, nor against its representatives, employees and shareholders, and also renounces to take legal action arising from problems caused by abuse or improper use of the site.
7) All contents of the website are the property of australia-visa.org.uk or its authors and are protected by international copyright laws.
8) australia-visa.org.uk offers support for obtaining government authorization for entry into Australia. It is however possible to obtain a visa, independently, without using our services. australia-visa.org.uk is an independent site, not affiliated with the Australian Government or the Embassies website.
9) Privacy: we use the information provided by users only to provide the services requested. We do not share, sell or distribute personal information in any way with third-party companies, but we need to share this information with the Australian government that must provide you with permission to enter its territory by providing you with an online visa. If you do not agree to provide us with the requested data, we will not be able to assist you in applying for an Australian visa.